- Navigate to Burle Industrial Park.
Directions via Google Maps
- Turn off New Holland Avenue at the Burle Industrial Park sign near the main traffic light. This will either be on your right if you are coming from Lancaster city or on your left if you are coming off of US-30. To insure that you are oriented correctly, you should be driving through the middle of the parking lot with the main industrial complex buildings on your right.
- Continue around the bend towards the right and you will come to a four-way intersection. Going straight through, you will immediately encounter the security gate. If asked, inform the security guard that you are visiting the museum and he or she will let you through.
- Continue straight until you get to the stop sign in about 200 feet, where you will turn left. Follow the road around a curve to the right. This bend continues until you get to an opening with many buildings, mainly building 2 with a loading dock on your right, and a parking lot to your left. You should see building 16 at the very end of this open parking area. This building is the entrance closest to the museum and where you will need to walk after parking to your left.
- Once parked, you will walk across the lot towards building 16 and climb the stairs* to the front door. After entering the building, turn right and the museum entrance will be the labeled door that is second on the right. It will have a window that you can see into the museum.